- Yoga Mat: Free
- Yoga Under-mats: Free
How to Pay
- Most classes are donation based.
- Please place donation in the small box by the entrance.
- Donations go towards furthering your teacher’s yoga education, so it all ends up going back to making your classes that much better! 🙂
- Some classes have a set price:
Private classes are ¥ 2000/90 min.
Yoga retreat IS ¥ 5000/3 days
Massage Sessions Are ¥ 5000/60 min.
- Islanders, do not forget your special discount!
- While we usually do not offer transportation services, I may be able to give you a lift. Please message to inquire.
- The best way to travel on the island is via bus. Please ask your hotel for a bus schedule.
- It is best to do yoga on an empty stomach. That way, you can stretch your internal organs.
- I would reccommend that you either eat a small meal at an early time or skip the meal and save it for later.
- This is especially important if you plan to attend the Vinyasa Flow Yoga class.
What to Wear
- It is good to wear fitted athletic wear to yoga classes. Wear comfortable clothing. Shorts, track pants, spats or gym tights and t-shirts or tank tops, and a towel.
- Make sure you feel comfortable!
- Jeans are not so great, while yoga pants or stretchy pants are better.
- Please prepare appropriate clothing for the seasons (for example, long sleeved clothing during winter and buggy seasons, and breathable clothing & sunscreen during the summer).
- When you do meditation, if you have a small pillow under your behind, it will make your posture really good. If you have such a pillow, please bring it.
- During yoga class please set your cellphone on silent or vibrate.
- If you absolutely need to answer your phone during class, please step outside.
- You are welcome to bring your kids or babies.
- Just please be sure that they will remain quiet during the class so that everyone can practice yoga comfortably.
- If the kids really want to do yoga you can join in, no matter their age!